Deion to Dallas?

Lakemurraycock

Joined Sep 28, 2003
Jan 20, 2022
1,133
2,981
113
No Sad GIF by Dolly Parton
 

Harvard Gamecock

All-Conference
May 5, 2014
3,308
3,040
113
As a Cowboys hater from way back, I so hope that this comes true.
Watching Jerry Jones with a look of disgust as to what he is witnessing on the field in his luxury box the last several seasons has been nothing short of glorious, this development could only enhance that experience even more so.
 
Last edited:

DrMickeySC

Senior
Sep 19, 2010
361
491
63
I’m going to need a big box of popcorn to watch this unfold. I’ll give Deion some credit - he’s actually a pretty good coach. But Jerry has to be the biggest man in the room all the time, so it shouldn’t take long for an epic pissing match to get rolling.
 

Cocky Jeff

Joined Jan 30, 2003
Jan 30, 2003
8,802
15,782
113
I’m going to need a big box of popcorn to watch this unfold. I’ll give Deion some credit - he’s actually a pretty good coach. But Jerry has to be the biggest man in the room all the time, so it shouldn’t take long for an epic pissing match to get rolling.
Billy Martin and Reggie Jackson.
 

rockingamecock

Joined Aug 28, 2001
Feb 2, 2022
1,278
2,095
113
Nothing against Sanders but I hope not. As a lifelong Dallas fan, we don't need the media circus. And I don't care for Jerry Jones at all....never have.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gamecock Jacque

DeBoer31

Joined Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015
1,334
1,162
113
I’m going to need a big box of popcorn to watch this unfold. I’ll give Deion some credit - he’s actually a pretty good coach. But Jerry has to be the biggest man in the room all the time, so it shouldn’t take long for an epic pissing match to get rolling.
in no way has he proven to be. Plays in a girls football league. Managing personalities? His 2 surefire college players are both (effectively) sons of his...otherwise he has a laundry list of haters from coaches and players (and not because of crucial decisions). Managing talent? No. X and Os for 90% of the overall game (no).
He could coach Corner technique if needed .... but he is the perfect example of everything being set up for him, and him setting it up for himself to appear to something, but there is no substance to him or his program.
I will be the only one to say it...and I can't see how all the "experts" can't see it - but Shedeur will almost definitely be a complete fraud in the NFL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: USCEE82
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Baseball Jack's Mailbag Ep. 63: Answering your latest South Carolina baseball questions
  2. 02 TheBigSpur South Carolina Football Look to Limit Kentucky Offense
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Comparing South Carolina's roster talent to this week's opponent, the Kentucky Wildcats
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina DL Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy 'trending in the right direction'
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football ESPN analytic projects final score for South Carolina-Kentucky