Deion Sanders

putemintheaisles

Redshirt
Apr 29, 2022
353
0
0
Please Trev just make this happen. Our coaching options are horrible. He’d bring more talent and buzz here that would bring us out of this medically induced coma.
 

putemintheaisles

Redshirt
Apr 29, 2022
353
0
0
Pipe dream. Talked to his friends friend. Not least bit interested.
You talked to Deion's friends? Because I'd love to have someone contact your friends if you are serious lol. But my sarcasm meter needs like 3 hours to get back on the horse from todays game haha.
 

mgbreeze

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2004
10,326
4,003
113
Now I'm depressed because I want this to be true and I'm actually listening to a d-bag like Zach Smith.
 

WHCSC

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2002
10,926
3,814
88
But did they out-recruit every elite school for the #1 recruit this past year?
I would like more from whoever is hired. Frost recruited well enough to win our division but a lot of good that did without actual coaching them up.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  4. 04 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions