Defense

Cobb4uk_rivals287622

All-American
May 18, 2019
3,512
7,141
0
The game against Gonzaga was a display of the WORST defense I believe I've ever seen a UK team play, period. I would be ashamed to put on a jersey with KENTUCKY on it after that display. Seem the name on the jersey means nothing anymore. Guess I'm old fashion, well I know I am, but even if the coaching is awful effort come from the individual, which I saw none of. Talent is great but if there's no heart there's going to be no gain. IMO the prenadonna spoiled NBA wan-a-bees can just move on and let the ones that to be here carry on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ukwild1234

ukwild1234

Sophomore
Apr 1, 2009
235
165
0
The game against Gonzaga was a display of the WORST defense I believe I've ever seen a UK team play, period. I would be ashamed to put on a jersey with KENTUCKY on it after that display. Seem the name on the jersey means nothing anymore. Guess I'm old fashion, well I know I am, but even if the coaching is awful effort come from the individual, which I saw none of. Talent is great but if there's no heart there's going to be no gain. IMO the prenadonna spoiled NBA wan-a-bees can just move on and let the ones that to be here carry on.
To many future pros that don't do the basics. Sheppard, is the only on that makes steals and gets in passing lanes. Their defense and rebounding are the worst I have ever seen as a 50 plus year fan. The best example is they make teams that usually wither at Rupp the next version of the Denver Nuggets. Tenn, gets blown out at A and M and scores a 100 plus with the mildcats pathetic effort and defense incredibly sad and maddening.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near