Deck sealing

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
Just got a bid for sealing our back deck. It’s 425 square feet, so it came in at $3400. Comes with a 25 year guarantee. Not sure if I got my head knocked off, but it’s an 18 year old deck with steps and rails and all kinds of ****. So I figured that was ok. If it keeps it in good shape for 25 years, then I’m all good with that.

I’d rather spend that than $15,000 to rebuild the damn thing, which is what I would be looking at in the next few years with the way this thing gets beat to death with our weather and trees.
 

Rdcldad

Heisman
Oct 13, 2015
17,174
28,654
0
Just got a bid for sealing our back deck. It’s 425 square feet, so it came in at $3400. Comes with a 25 year guarantee. Not sure if I got my head knocked off, but it’s an 18 year old deck with steps and rails and all kinds of ****. So I figured that was ok. If it keeps it in good shape for 25 years, then I’m all good with that.

I’d rather spend that than $15,000 to rebuild the damn thing, which is what I would be looking at in the next few years with the way this thing gets beat to death with our weather and trees.

what are they doing to seal it?
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers