What year?At this point, I’m not so sure we would beat Highland Park. (I’m HPHS grad).
At this point, I’m not so sure we would beat Highland Park. (I’m HPHS grad).
Gettysburg, East Stroudsburg, Wagner, FDU, etc. In all seriousness, Princeton looks to have a very good team this year. It is a shame their kids can't participate in the FCS playoffs.In all fairness, who do you confidently think RU should schedule so they can win? No FBS team's, no team's with winning records in FCS. no teams in FCS with good QB. No teams in FCS with upper class men as starters. No FCS teams with a coach with proven record....
Who's left???
Glad we don’t play PU on the 150th anniversary at this point ... hope RU proves me wrong.Gettysburg, East Stroudsburg, Wagner, FDU, etc. In all seriousness, Princeton looks to have a very good team this year. It is a shame their kids can't participate in the FCS playoffs.
Nah. We'd tame the Tigres of Princetown. And we could use the boost. A little more nostalgia. A little less agita.
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways