Dear rugbdawg.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugbdawg

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2006
5,251
0
0
At the time in the thread, were we arguing over whether I said we sucked at rebounding or rebounding fundamentals?
 

hatfieldms

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2008
8,769
2,541
113
There is no doubt you said we sucked at rebounding fundamentals. For you to even try and deny it now is hilarious
 

MSUCostanza

Redshirt
Jan 10, 2007
5,706
0
0
you accuse me of "putting words in your mouth" and you can't even remember what the @#%$ you said. Just shut the hell up.
 

rugbdawg

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2006
5,251
0
0
but I can't remember exactly what those words were. If someone can pull up the thread, all will be clear.
 

o_Three Putt

Redshirt
Nov 15, 2005
97
0
0
I admire Stans' obvious commitment to his family.

It's just more fun to call them Mephibosheth and Ahaziah and post about them being future homos and other far out crazy **** like that.
 

Stormrider81

Redshirt
May 1, 2006
2,083
0
0
You clearly said our rebounding fundamentals sucked. Then, when blasted by nearly everyone on this board, you backtracked.
 

o_Three Putt

Redshirt
Nov 15, 2005
97
0
0
suck at posting fundamentals. Of course, this has no effect on your ability to post soundly from time to time. It's just that your posting fundamentals suck.

So, I hope you won't post that I said your posts suck. I said your posting fundamentals suck.

You get that?
 

rugbdawg

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2006
5,251
0
0
was my direct quote in the subject line in response to Coach34's post. I DO remember that. Sorry I don't remember verbatim the other 5 pages of our conversation but I do know you like to misconstrue what people say.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar