DawgatAuburn said:"He's a below average tight end that no one else wanted, but his dad was a buddy of Croom's so he gave him a a scholarship instead of working hard to find and recruit a more talented player." I then walked to my seat in silence being pissed at Larry and Croom again.
DawgatAuburn said:Bragging about beating the 2009 Cubs is like bragging about beating a Croom team. The Cubs are horrific. To make matters worse, than have a bajillion dollars tied up in terrible contracts. Just like Croom would have done if he had to manage contracts.
On a related note, as I walked in wearing my MSU hat, the ticket taker said "Hey - Mississippi State. I went to HS with a guy that plays football there." I asked who, and he said Brandon Henderson. Mrs. D@A asked who he was, and I said, "He's a below average tight end that no one else wanted, but his dad was a buddy of Croom's so he gave him a a scholarship instead of working hard to find and recruit a more talented player." I then walked to my seat in silence being pissed at Larry and Croom again.
But back to the point - the Cubs suck. I was behind the Cub dugout and booed Kevin Gregg unmercilessly when he walked off the field.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar