Dean Peterson

GoFish2

All-American
Mar 29, 2002
8,999
8,026
113
I hope Dean takes his bag & buys a house in the middle of a cornfield & lives the rest of his life there & stays out of Jersey
 

RUSpider

Freshman
Sep 14, 2017
77
71
13
Although I will miss him, good luck to Dean Peterson at Iowa. For a lightweight having the opportunity to roll with Spencer Lee is invaluable. Training partners matter. I am sure Dean and Shawver missed having Rivera in the room.

The two ASU transfers to Iowa both returning AAs did not have great years. Although the 400k plus they each pocketed surely obviated some of their disappointment. The grass is not always greener, or in this case corn is not always yellower.
 

biochemist001

Senior
Dec 23, 2023
756
802
93
Although I will miss him, good luck to Dean Peterson at Iowa. For a lightweight having the opportunity to roll with Spencer Lee is invaluable. Training partners matter. I am sure Dean and Shawver missed having Rivera in the room.

The two ASU transfers to Iowa both returning AAs did not have great years. Although the 400k plus they each pocketed surely obviated some of their disappointment. The grass is not always greener, or in this case corn is not always yellower.
Injuries had a lot to do with that.
 

UnderHooks

Senior
Jan 13, 2023
602
541
93
Although I will miss him, good luck to Dean Peterson at Iowa. For a lightweight having the opportunity to roll with Spencer Lee is invaluable. Training partners matter. I am sure Dean and Shawver missed having Rivera in the room.

The two ASU transfers to Iowa both returning AAs did not have great years. Although the 400k plus they each pocketed surely obviated some of their disappointment. The grass is not always greener, or in this case corn is not always yellower.
Remember Rivera did not roll with Peterson or Shawver
 

SirScarlet

Heisman
Jun 27, 2001
27,751
45,402
113
cant blame any college kid for going after the $$. Especially in a sport like wrestling where the money after graduation is limited unless you are globally elite.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Leonard23
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
  4. 04 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod