Anybody tried this? I still run 5 times a week for about 30 minutes going about 3.5 miles but looking to add on to my workout. Saw a lot of stuff on it and red up on it and seems really cool just wondered if someone had given it a try.
It is the best Yoga program I've used. I use some of the moves with my patients with great success. Highly recommended
I just watched the Jake Roberts documentary and was surprised that DDP Yoga wasn't pimped more. Other than on t-shirts it wasn't mentioned much. I have been contemplating stretching and stuff. Who would benefit from this?
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight