Will be 2nd best non conf team we play
They’re good
Dayton has another solid team. A win against them would be a + win come March.
I think that is more indicative of where WSU is versus where OU is. OU has been up and down and pretty average this year.So their worst loss is against an OU team that ran Wichita out of the arena...
I think that is more indicative of where WSU is versus where OU is. OU has been up and down and pretty average this year.
I think that is more indicative of where WSU is versus where OU is. OU has been up and down and pretty average this year.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood