24-2 run 58-39 with 7:15 left.Down 17 with about 5:00 eft, ended the game on a 24-4 run to beat Nevada 63-60. That NU win looks better and better.
Like it matters now. Unless they can change our seeding to not have to go up against UCONHelps our NET ranking![]()
Bring on UConn!Like it matters now. Unless they can change our seeding to not have to go up against UCON
Who, us or UCON?I have them wearing slippers to the Final Four. Don't laugh.![]()
I am a Dayton alumnus, but I wouldn't have put them in the FF if I had money in a pool. I could have envisioned them maybe getting to the S16, but nothing higher.Uconn winning it but I had Dayton to FF
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State