Dayton game TV

Aug 24, 2012
1,240
635
113
So when I check our site, there is no TV listed. I checked the Dayton site and they list ESPNnews. But when I look at my Xfinity guide for ESPNnews, there is no game starting at the time of tip-off. Can anyone confirm if it will be on TV?

Thanks
 

dickiedawg

All-Conference
Feb 22, 2008
4,583
1,523
113
ESPN doesn’t show it on our schedule where it normally shows the network.
It’s possible it’s showing or streaming somewhere other than ESPN.
 

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,907
6,748
113
So when I check our site, there is no TV listed. I checked the Dayton site and they list ESPNnews. But when I look at my Xfinity guide for ESPNnews, there is no game starting at the time of tip-off. Can anyone confirm if it will be on TV?

Thanks

Yeah, on last night's broadcast they showed upcoming games and all listed SECN for TV except Dayton.

Its 2017ing20- all games should be televised at this point. With 350 or so D1 schools, we should only agree to play schools that will allow games to be on one of ESPN's 8 different platforms.
 

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
I'm guessing the Dayton site is correct and it's ESPNnews which lists the time slot as CBB to be determined
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit