Campbell was clutch in the 8th but that 3rd strike to Pujols was pretty egregious IMO. The last K looked weird because Payton dropped it but was definitely closer to an actual strike
It feels like we just came out of a street fight against a bunch that thought that was the only way to approach the series. Some of it goes too far, but I kinda get why they thought they had to do it. I don't think I've ever seen our dugout so into a non conference, regular season series before.Dayton is definitely a scrappy and mouthy bunch. I will be interested to see how they do this next weekend against Ohio State.
There's one of those young arms we were hoping to see this past weekend. Gonna need everybody healthy and on top of their game to make history.Campbell was clutch in the 8th but that 3rd strike to Pujols was pretty egregious IMO. The last K looked weird because Payton dropped it but was definitely closer to an actual strike
Says something about this group. I think the series might have played out a little differently with the past couple teams this early in the season. No need to be peaking right now, but yes learning while winning is kind of what you want.As McD said about all 3 games, better to win and learn lessons than doing it while losing
Cardinal Sports Football
Isaac Brown makes Louisville history in dominant win over Florida State
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville running game explodes for 397 yards in rout of Florida State
Cardinal Sports Football
Jeff Brohm’s adjustments pay off as Louisville scores 35 straight points to crush Florida State
Cardinal Sports Football
Isaac Brown powers Louisville's comeback, Cardinals dominate Florida State
Cardinal Sports Football
Official Game Thread: Louisville vs. Florida State