Day w/Cowboy Wrestling

chasepollard

Heisman
Nov 25, 2005
93,362
15,710
48
I don’t think it does? It’s a good event to attend.

The idea this year is to remove the downtime between practice and dinner. It’ll go straight to lunch this year.

If you have the time and haven’t done it…it’s a good time.
 

Chasingthirty-five

All-Conference
Apr 23, 2023
1,912
4,064
113
What conference? Headed to the convention center?
Veterinary Dental Forum. Held over near Sea World. I’m ER but wife is in dentistry. Really cool group as there’s less than 300 board certified in the world.

Taking the kids and ended up doing universal for the week instead of Disney due to 1) cost and 2) Harry Potter haha.

I initially thought we played at UCF so was excited to go to an away game but realized my mistake.
 

ionel

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2008
2,303
2,467
113
What conference? Headed to the convention center?

Veterinary Dental Forum. Held over near Sea World. I’m ER but wife is in dentistry. Really cool group as there’s less than 300 board certified in the world.

Taking the kids and ended up doing universal for the week instead of Disney due to 1) cost and 2) Harry Potter haha.

I initially thought we played at UCF so was excited to go to an away game but realized my mistake.
I was betting on SEC ... darn it.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Ethan Wesloski gives Oklahoma State defense its new centerpiece
  3. 03 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape