Day 2 Session 4 Thread

Wrestleknownothing

All-American
Oct 30, 2021
2,303
6,176
113
Like I said, that in no way was you defending me. You were using the “math” you don’t think I understand to try to belittle me. Now you 180 and act like it was altruistic.

Comical and I am actually enjoying this exchange all the more because of it.
step brothers romance GIF
You do love being the martyr
 

sstark46

Senior
Mar 20, 2013
222
893
93
Why roll? When have we ever rolled from bottom, especially in a TB situation, and had it work out?
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting 2027 four-star center Khalia Hartwell talks decision to commit to Iowa
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Hawkeyes 2026 Freshmen Report
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa's Updated NCAA Stats & Rankings
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades: Iowa defense vs #5 Ohio State