Day 2 Session 4 Thread

InTheCircle

All-Conference
Apr 3, 2018
492
1,975
93
Peterson tough loss. I feel bad for the kid. He came here to
AA and didn’t🤷🏼‍♂️.
Drake- keeps it rolling after a tough loss.
Bailey-I have seen enough.
Block-an AA. Nobody, my self included, would have bet Block would AA and Peterson and Bailey wouldn’t. A great job picking the team up.
A lot wrestling left
 

Anon1750875978

Heisman
Dec 26, 2018
9,568
16,090
113
Bailey needs to decide if he really wants to be here. There are times he is slick, but too many of his loses looks like he gave up the position. I can't recall him digging deep. Let's move on.
Gotta question how much "scouting" the staff did with the LR guys?

And I'm not talking "on the mat" stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: redghost1974

Squatch96

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
562
1,287
93
Ohio state having a pretty good night kharchla beats ruiz paddy Gallagher gets All American honors
 

LetsGoHawks83

All-American
Mar 20, 2015
3,408
6,766
113
dave chappelle blouses GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: redghost1974
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report No longer a secret, Ava Heiden has emerged as a national name
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Jeremy Hecklinski set to start at Washington
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa women's wrestling
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Game Preview: Iowa vs. Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Friday Five