Day 2 Session 3 Thread

cwobrien11

Heisman
Apr 22, 2009
20,166
35,088
77
That match went from a nail biter to a near TF in like 45 seconds
I dunno about nail biter. I felt like Block was always in control of the match. But almost TF was a little nuts and I think if they had called the two swipes with his second to last takedown he would have.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Squatch96

Squatch96

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
551
1,279
93
Looking at brackets Ayala has Lettee from American who kale peterson pinned at last year's soldier salute
 

Hogghawk

Junior
Jun 5, 2025
73
209
33
Talk about a solid program program that has disappeared. Northwestern. They need to get a good young coach in there.
 

oldhawk56

All-Conference
Feb 24, 2010
648
1,136
93
Well this is the first time in several years I haven't been pissed after the quarterfinals. Yes it would have been nice if Peterson, Ayala, or Bailey could have pulled off the upset but those were long shots. I was hoping for 2 to the semis and we got 3. All things considered we have wrestled pretty well so far.
Changing expectations?
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast