ExactacklyButler got a flagrant 1 on that same play but rj Davis gets a and one
I’m no sorry. Eff those cheating bastards.pedulla dropped the hammer. sorry unc.
They'll be talking about how they were wrong, and proved it by winning the first four and playing Ole Miss close.Miss, don’t blow this. I don’t want to hear CBS etc slobber on about UNC for the next two days.
Father: Padullarj davis: “hey mj, can i get a few bucks if i coach a father-son camp?”
mj: “gtfo”
Mcneese has been the literal only upset. I’m so nervous now and Im not even fricking playing.
Where is Kenny Smith?
Arkansas vs Kansas was even, Drake is a small upset but everybody picked it, Colorado state was favored initially over Memphis so I don’t consider that a huge upset.That's not true. Arkansas winning was an upset and so was drake.
12 seed Colorado St won as well but you are gonna say they were favored. If so, unc was favored so by that logic ole miss winning is an upset. You can't have it both ways.
Arkansas vs Kansas was even, Drake is a small upset but everybody picked it, Colorado state was favored initially over Memphis so I don’t consider that a huge upset.
Some of you need to check your feeds because the game was over or almost over when I posted what I did.Ole Miss might escape
Too soon to tell
Yep. One big fish leftis the acc done, except for duke?
Extend HubertFire Davis!! LOL!
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days