Memphis isn’t great but I believe Colorado state was a betting favorite for this game. Credit to themGod I did not know Memphis was this horrible how in the hell are they a 5 seed unbelivable
Memphis isn’t great but I believe Colorado state was a betting favorite for this game. Credit to themGod I did not know Memphis was this horrible how in the hell are they a 5 seed unbelivable
My biggest miss I had them as an 8 seed but I think the committee was the miss not meGod I did not know Memphis was this horrible how in the hell are they a 5 seed unbelivable
Looks promising. St Mary’s looks completely out matched by Vandys athletes —- not a phrase I’ve said much about Vandy in my lifetimeReally wanting Vandy to win and Ole Miss.
I think CSU was -2 1/2.Memphis isn’t great but I believe Colorado state was a betting favorite for this game. Credit to them
That's odd, my dream woman looks like Elizabeth Hurley from Austin Powers.St. Mary’s coach looks like Dr. Evil in Austin Powers with that pullover.
I picked them to EE. So, yeah they will suckOregon better be on high alert tonight
The Penny experiment hasn't even rewarded them with a tourney win has it?Looks like Penny showed up with nothing but Smoke again this year. SMH
Taking it to them so far.like the sec or hate it, ole miss needs to beat the fighting bubba’s.
Disqualify opponent for not respecting the tradition of the Carolina way and have them play Duke for the title.Bubba, I hope you had a backup plan.
Did you watch the game? You were in the thread with us I believe lol. One of the worst offensive teams I watched all year.How bad was San Diego St ?
Yeah, Ole Miss went to class. That kind of thing doesn’t fly on Tobacco RoadDisqualify opponent for not respecting the tradition of the Carolina way and have them play Duke for the title.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos