Day 2 games...outside UK

Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
Seriously, now there is a player I'd take here from RMU over any name mentioned so far in that portal thread.

If Folgueiras becomes available he'd do well here in Pope's system I believe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
What is dumb is if you are watching CBS you can find out 30 secs before it happens what is going to happen in the Bama game.

Can you imagine watching it "live" already knowing the outcome in the final seconds because the idiot TV channels are so out of sync time wise.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB