Way ahead of what? I am watching the broadcast.Stop posting, you're way ahead
Ashworth the best player on the floor today.I know right honestly him and Ashworth would crush here too. Neal isn’t too shabby himself.
CrownI didn’t know Louisville fans had bottled water. I’d have expected them to throw a bottle of Mountain Dew or protein powder
Yeah not a wise choice on his partKelsey with a T wow
or FireballI didn’t know Louisville fans had bottled water. I’d have expected them to throw a bottle of Mountain Dew or protein powder
Twice as many threads talking about how trash U6 is!!!!Not sure why we have 2 threads for today but this is the one I been using.
Player of the year Hamilton with 4 fouls for HP
I didn't see one when I started this when. I apologize if I messed up.Not sure why we have 2 threads for today but this is the one I been using.
Player of the year Hamilton with 4 fouls for HP
We know you did that specifically to cause a ruckus. What a Michael Scott move!I didn't see one when I started this when. I apologize if I messed up.
It march madness can’t have enough Creighton may beat AuburnI didn't see one when I started this when. I apologize if I messed up.
Yeah they did.Auburn, as the number 1 overall seed. Will play Creighton in the second round (if they advance) ... Committee did them dirty
Gap in his teefI don’t see it.
You mean that is worse than potentially playing a 14 loss Baylor team?Auburn, as the number 1 overall seed. Will play Creighton in the second round (if they advance) ... Committee did them dirty AF IMO
Bless their heartsTwice as many threads talking about how trash U6 is!!!!![]()
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win