DawgStudent

Avelso

Redshirt
Apr 20, 2014
105
0
0
You asked on Twitter earlier today to discuss why. I don’t do Twitter very well but tonight in Oxford is why. Same song different verse. It’s simply not fun to watch and thankfully I’m at home and don’t have to drive back home which is worse than watching this crap on TV night in and night out.
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,534
22,330
113
Last night proved my point. We aren’t consistent enough to draw fans in.

I bet State beats Bama Saturday.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5