I'll wait to see the type of message he gives when he announces.What ever he does I intend to respect his decision.
I'll wait to see the type of message he gives when he announces.What ever he does I intend to respect his decision.
reports are, that is what happened.... as dumb as it sounded at the timeAdvance notice of a tweet, thats a good one
Schiano to hover around all-American Bowl.Any chance Schiano can land a helicopter on his front lawn to impress him?
I think he should deliver turkeys to the attendees by air while there.Schiano to hover around all-American Bowl.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central