I took some photos of the West side yesterday showing how rapidly the bricks are coming up along exterior. I will try to take some more this evening of the end zone.
Any pics of the interior concourse on the west side?
I was hoping for the same thing. Although I love going on drunken mountain climbs in 90 degree weather to get to my seats***, I wouldn't mind hitching a ride on an elevator.So how big are the elevators? I was hoping for freight elevators that would carry 40-50 people per trip.
I was hoping for the same thing. Although I love going on drunken mountain climbs in 90 degree weather to get to my seats***, I wouldn't mind hitching a ride on an elevator.
I just like my seats, chair backs, 45 yard line, great game view, I can hear the PA system, and no crumb snatchers nearby but as SO34 said, those ramps are a 17er. I have sat all over Davis Wade and my game view is as good as any in the house but I am tired of the wife bitching about that climb.Or you can just pony up and sit in the lower sections.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar