*****David Fason Commits*****

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,362
26,855
113
I rag on KF but this is a great reason to love him. Get undervalued, Iowa kids and build them into players. Lots of luck, David

 

hawkdave007

Senior
Dec 10, 2003
471
949
93
I rag on KF but this is a great reason to love him. Get undervalued, Iowa kids and build them into players. Lots of luck, David
I too love this pickup.

This is a classic Iowa guy, well-suited for this program. Iowa will develop him into an excellent player and find the position that is the best fit.

In four years the experts will be asking "where did Iowa find this guy?"
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: #6 Ohio State Buckeyes
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown named to Davey O'Brien Award Great 8
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Following the future
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast