Wasn't there a highly touted 4 star lineman named Davidikoff (sp?) on the orster - I don't see him anymore, I know he hadn't played much but was wondering what happened to him?
"Offensive tackle David Davidkov, who was a four-star recruit and NBC All-American in high school, did not play a snap in his two years at Iowa due to injuries. Davidkov is also on medical scholarship but will no longer play football, Ferentz said."Wasn't there a highly touted 4 star lineman named Davidikoff (sp?) on the orster - I don't see him anymore, I know he hadn't played much but was wondering what happened to him?
"Offensive tackle David Davidkov, who was a four-star recruit and NBC All-American in high school, did not play a snap in his two years at Iowa due to injuries. Davidkov is also on medical scholarship but will no longer play football, Ferentz said."
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Hawkeyes looking to build on last year's success, fueled by an early exit in March
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Jan Jensen speaks at Big Ten Media Days