Saw something where he was making an announcement soon can anybody confirm if it's his decommitment
Can someone fill me in on all this capel/bolden possible uk talk. I was on prohibition for a month so I've missed a few things. Is this a possibility? I need to know the facts so I can head over to the dark side and get the duke fans something to think about.
Na bro it's for real. U missed a lot. Just gotta have the right sources duhCan someone fill me in on all this capel/bolden possible uk talk. I was on prohibition for a month so I've missed a few things. Is this a possibility? I need to know the facts so I can head over to the dark side and get the duke fans something to think about.
He knows nothing. Bolden ordered custom uk headphones earlier this week, he'll be here in the fallNot sure if you are serious or not, but I am pretty sure this is the running joke for this summer. Look for this to resurface every few weeks, when somebody gets bored they will post something like this.
Bolden is a Dukie.
I also see things that don't exist!
I think it means, He NEEDS a date...but prom is over. IDK, it just makes no sense.Bolden is dating someone?
I think it means, He NEEDS a date...but prom is over. IDK, it just makes no sense.
BTW, when is going to make an an announcement of college choice?. I've heard might go to Baylor
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7