Dana Altman

Tsawvell55

Senior
Jul 2, 2025
510
729
93
This NIL I think helped this decision. I know the coach at Villanova said **** it. Way too many variables today who leaves who stays how much denaro for Johnny and how much for Marcus. Now do I have enough payroll for the rest of the team. Off season seems now like a dream. There’s no ****** off season. College is no more this has turned into a meat market. Show me the money before the tour then and only then I’ll feel the love.
 

iahawkeyes17

All-Conference
Apr 22, 2014
863
2,167
83
I can’t believe he lasted this long at Oregon … a lot of money pumped into that program and last season they were 12-20 …
If you look at his run at Oregon it was pretty darn good. 4 conf title with some tournament ones and 1 final 4. Of all the seasons there starting in 10’ only 2x he finished under .500 in conference play. His first and last seasons, so last year was not the norm and that team had lot of injuries. Combine his Oregon and Creighton years was a really great 30 year run.
 

BigDonkey

Sophomore
Jul 3, 2025
76
121
33
I remember his name being mentioned for Iowa back when they hired McCaffrey. I think he was on the candidate list at that time.
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,382
9,510
113
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Game Preview: Iowa vs. Washington
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football The Friday Five
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Basketball Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Basketball Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits