Dan Dakich steps in it

bigbluelou

All-American
Apr 13, 2011
9,274
5,560
0
I grew up in and graduated from Scottsburg back in the early to mid 80’s. A decent little town with a lot of mostly good people and a few knuckleheads, like most small towns. I didn’t hear his bit but I’m sure it was a lot of tongue in cheek attempts to rile up folks. Looks like it worked.
Me? Meh, I don’t get too worked up by that stuff anymore. I like Dakich doing games...he’s honest and entertaining. Probably not the smartest things to say, and lots of unfair, sweeping generalizations and aspersions cast. Uncalled for but there are much worse things to be upset about. Of course I haven’t lived there in decades, sooooo...
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
  5. 05 KSR Basketball What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days