Damn, I am glad we are a MBB school!!!

tatedog

Redshirt
Mar 28, 2015
8,739
0
0
He knows how to squeeze that little extra out of his players when next to nothing is on the line.
 

bruiser.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 13, 2009
7,346
0
0
I actually feel better about next year IF....IF....we can find a Post player that can give us 10/9/3 a game to go with 17 & 17 from #1 & #3, and 14/9 from Tolu. That would be 58 per game from those 4. Get 8+ from the wing and 10-12 from the bench and we can have a great season averaging 76-80 per game.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,458
31,669
113
We're going to miss Ado a lot. But if we can keep Stewart, Molinar and Tolu, that's a pretty good base to work from. Fountain is looking pretty good too.
 

Dawgcap

Redshirt
Mar 7, 2017
944
0
0
I wonder if Ado doesn’t stick for 1 more year. Honestly be smart on his part to stay.
 

Dawgcap

Redshirt
Mar 7, 2017
944
0
0
By the way I know he’s not leaving for a pro career but if I’m talented enough to help my team next year and have that opportunity I stay. Hard work on certain offensive skills could make him money overseas
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A