Damion Collins

yoshukai

Heisman
Dec 21, 2002
30,322
43,245
102
Collins was a 5-star recruit that every coach in the country was recruiting. Let's not play revisionist history.

He has had a tough college career for sure. I hope he gets it turned around...the talent is there without question.
I would say the “athletic ability “ is there . Haven’t seen much talent thus far .
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

Cal-4-Three

All-Conference
Apr 2, 2011
1,591
1,844
0
The dude needs some milk and carbs. All jokes aside, he needs to gain about 75lbs and he'd be great. Otherwise he will always get pushed around.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
Has there ever been a UK dunk with the take off point further from the rim than that one? Dude really is an amazing physical specimen.
Jeff Sheppard took off from 1 step inside the free throw line I believe against Alabama. He would have dunked all over Antonio McDyess if he weren't fouled. Wish I could see that attempt again. I tried looking it up but had no luck. I did find this video. It will be interesting to see if he feels the same way about his son possibly being one and done.

 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

4Frusciante#

All-American
Jan 15, 2021
3,280
5,483
113
I doubt if there is a coach in the country who wouldn't have taken Collins. Sometimes things just don't work out in the best possible way. Wait, change sometimes to most of the time...
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  4. 04 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'