Dallas Shift

Flexboner69

Redshirt
Nov 22, 2024
4
6
0
I agree with @redmen85, I just love when the offense sprints up to the ball, gets in the BONE, and the linemen just stick their hand in the dirt and run the defense over.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gobears25

johnndoe

Senior
Oct 19, 2019
1,258
898
113
I agree with @redmen85, I just love when the offense sprints up to the ball, gets in the BONE, and the linemen just stick their hand in the dirt and run the defense over.
We hardly see action like the above even on 3rd or 4th down short yardage situations any more.
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Video: Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Power ranking the five best Miami recruits I saw on the road in September