Dak seeing ghost today

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,636
7,889
113
I’m not saying that Dak is free from blame, but I really hate that State fans are having to watch his entire career wasted as a part of this Cowboys franchise. Jerry Jones may truly be one of the worst owners in professional sports, and it is criminal that a franchise with Dallas’s resources can continuously be this bad
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,302
14,847
113
He’s got them humming in the 2nd Half.

Just scored 3rd TD and he was 9-9 on that drive.

Now cue the D to give up a TD to Houston. They’ve only got 23 and it’s in those guys’ contracts that they’re supposed to give up at least 30 a game to keep the offense challenged.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,302
14,847
113
Got a stop. Maybe they can find a coffin nail here.

This feels like season basically over for the loser here.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,061
2,814
113
I’m not saying that Dak is free from blame, but I really hate that State fans are having to watch his entire career wasted as a part of this Cowboys franchise. Jerry Jones may truly be one of the worst owners in professional sports, and it is criminal that a franchise with Dallas’s resources can continuously be this bad
I don't think so. Dallas has always been my favorite team, so at least I can pull for him as well as the team. They've come around in the 3rd quarter, so maybe will win. The two teams have 1 win between them at this point so neither all that good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HRMSU

HRMSU

All-Conference
Apr 26, 2022
1,670
1,495
113
I’m not saying that Dak is free from blame, but I really hate that State fans are having to watch his entire career wasted as a part of this Cowboys franchise. Jerry Jones may truly be one of the worst owners in professional sports, and it is criminal that a franchise with Dallas’s resources can continuously be this bad
Just stop it. Dak has had plenty of chances. He's been great at times but far from clutch. The whole Dallas Jerry argument is irrelevant. You could argue Tony never had the resources Dak has had. So diehard Cowboys fan, State fan and Dak fan but I can be real and Dak has had so many opportunities and has not delivered. I still believe he will.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,302
14,847
113
Just stop it. Dak has had plenty of chances. He's been great at times but far from clutch. The whole Dallas Jerry argument is irrelevant. You could argue Tony never had the resources Dak has had. So diehard Cowboys fan, State fan and Dak fan but I can be real and Dak has had so many opportunities and has not delivered. I still believe he will.

You’re back here doing this again this week??

Defense gives up 30 again and you’re jumping in focusing on Dak. It’s just plain silly. He has to be heroic every week for them to have a chance and it’s all him when they inevitably lose quite a few games that require 30+ points to win?

No NFL QB is going to lead a team to the playoffs, much less playoff wins with the worst defense in the NFL.
 

ETK99

Heisman
Jul 30, 2019
10,402
14,373
112
Just stop it. Dak has had plenty of chances. He's been great at times but far from clutch. The whole Dallas Jerry argument is irrelevant. You could argue Tony never had the resources Dak has had. So diehard Cowboys fan, State fan and Dak fan but I can be real and Dak has had so many opportunities and has not delivered. I still believe he will.
Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF
 

HRMSU

All-Conference
Apr 26, 2022
1,670
1,495
113
Whatever dude. What he just did is the EXPECTATION period. And in case you can't read I said I still believe in Dak but you are either a Cowboy hater or Dak homer to excuse the opportunities he's had.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,513
31,749
113
Just stop it. Dak has had plenty of chances. He's been great at times but far from clutch. The whole Dallas Jerry argument is irrelevant. You could argue Tony never had the resources Dak has had. So diehard Cowboys fan, State fan and Dak fan but I can be real and Dak has had so many opportunities and has not delivered. I still believe he will.
He was clutch today. Now tied with Mahomes for 6th most 4th quarter comeback wins for active qb’s. The 5 ahead of him have all been in the league longer.
 

HRMSU

All-Conference
Apr 26, 2022
1,670
1,495
113
You’re back here doing this again this week??

Defense gives up 30 again and you’re jumping in focusing on Dak. It’s just plain silly. He has to be heroic every week for them to have a chance and it’s all him when they inevitably lose quite a few games that require 30+ points to win?

No NFL QB is going to lead a team to the playoffs, much less playoff wins with the worst defense in the NFL.
They are built to
He was clutch today. Now tied with Mahomes for 6th most 4th quarter comeback wins for active qb’s. The 5 ahead of him have all been in the league longer.
He was clutch in second half for sure. Now tell me you feel the same way when Maholmes is coming from behind and when Dak is.....that's what stats do.
 

HRMSU

All-Conference
Apr 26, 2022
1,670
1,495
113
Leads all statistical qb categories in franchise history. I assume you were one of the people momma Conner was ***** slapping on Twitter yesterday
Ok, assuming you don't follow the Cowboys, hate them or Johnny come lately since Dak. Fact is we don't give a flip about stats. Aikman could have had amazing stats but he had the luxury of handing off to the NFL leading rusher so he could care less about TD passes as long as Cowboys won....and won SBs. Yardage is slanted due to today's game but passing Romo is real and a great accomplishment. I love Dak, I believe in Dak but I can also be pissed about how he's choked . Also, if you homers really dug deep enough to be objective you know deep down Dak choked against Bama in 2014. He's still a great QB and representative of our school but to just whitewash his chokes because he's an ex State QB is weak arse beta ****.
 

The Cooterpoot

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
7,439
13,039
113
They are built to

He was clutch in second half for sure. Now tell me you feel the same way when Maholmes is coming from behind and when Dak is.....that's what stats do.
Dallas is built to make dollars for Jerry Jones not win football games. Jerry is lucky he used to have a friend named Jimmy Johnson but then Jerry's ego ended that and that franchises success
 

BoDawg.sixpack

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2010
5,829
3,538
113
Dallas always does just enough during the regular season to keep people tuned in. That being said CeeDee had a historic performance today.
 

ETK99

Heisman
Jul 30, 2019
10,402
14,373
112
Ok, assuming you don't follow the Cowboys, hate them or Johnny come lately since Dak. Fact is we don't give a flip about stats. Aikman could have had amazing stats but he had the luxury of handing off to the NFL leading rusher so he could care less about TD passes as long as Cowboys won....and won SBs. Yardage is slanted due to today's game but passing Romo is real and a great accomplishment. I love Dak, I believe in Dak but I can also be pissed about how he's choked . Also, if you homers really dug deep enough to be objective you know deep down Dak choked against Bama in 2014. He's still a great QB and representative of our school but to just whitewash his chokes because he's an ex State QB is weak arse beta ****.
Remind me how many HOF players were on those teams Aikman was on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: patdog

HRMSU

All-Conference
Apr 26, 2022
1,670
1,495
113
Dallas is built to make dollars for Jerry Jones not win football games. Jerry is lucky he used to have a friend named Jimmy Johnson but then Jerry's ego ended that and that franchises success
This is so 17'n old it's become a trope. Yes Jerry wants to make money but he is trying to win. I can be furious about the dumb **** he's done but if you don't think that Dallas would be worth more with a Super Bowl win then I don't know what to say about that. If you think Jerry doesn't know how much more they'd be worth with a Super Bowl win well then bless your heart. He's trying he's just INCOMPETENT at his job.
 

ETK99

Heisman
Jul 30, 2019
10,402
14,373
112
A lot more than the teams combined who have beat Dallas in the playoffs with Dak combined so there's that.
How many has Dak had?
I won't even fool around with you....Dak has had zero. Aikman had 5 in his championship years not counting himself. Give Dak 5 HOF players around him and then we can talk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: patdog

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,302
14,847
113
Also, if you homers really dug deep enough to be objective you know deep down Dak choked against Bama in 2014.

You mean the Bama team that was playing at home and proved to be one of the 3 or 4 best teams in the country in 2014??

Like basically every single other year, that Bama team was better than us. And the main reason we were as good as we were was Dak Prescott.

You need to find some ego reduction pills cause you ain’t near as smart as you think you are.
 

HRMSU

All-Conference
Apr 26, 2022
1,670
1,495
113
How many has Dak had?
I won't even fool around with you....Dak has had zero. Aikman had 5 in his championship years not counting himself. Give Dak 5 HOF players around him and then we can talk.
Ok, just admit you are a homer and Dak’s perfect. When you live and die with a team like we all do with State you see the warts and the greatness. Dak has both and anybody that's unwilling to admit that is just not being realistic.
 

HRMSU

All-Conference
Apr 26, 2022
1,670
1,495
113
You mean the Bama team that was playing at home and proved to be one of the 3 or 4 best teams in the country in 2014??

Like basically every single other year, that Bama team was better than us. And the main reason we were as good as we were was Dak Prescott.

You need to find some ego reduction pills cause you ain’t near as smart as you think you are.
Ok, talk about the 30 thousand foot view. How many picks did Dak throw in that game? How many in the end zone? Deep down do you think we win that game if Dak has just a good game? He's the best we have and he can be great but he can also crap his pants sorry it is what it is. I still believe he will win a Super Bowl for us because I believe in the person that he is.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor