Dak Magazine Covers

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,327
6,715
113
Anyone have a list of the magazine covers Dak has been on? Wanting to get my framed and want to make sure I have all the ones I need
 

8dog

All-American
Feb 23, 2008
15,123
7,351
113
Sports Illustrated: 10/20/14, 8/10/15,10/17/16, 8/25/17(special issue)
ESPN: 11/10/14, 11/14/16
 

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
He was on the Southwest in-flight magazine a few years ago I think. Check D-Magazine as well.
 

Upyurs

Redshirt
Nov 24, 2017
453
0
0
It’s not like he’s simply the QB for MSU anymore. The guy is the QB for one of most recognized athletic organizations in the world. He’s been on a **** ton of publications I’m sure. Not sure you will be able to track all of them.
 

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,327
6,715
113
I don’t plan on it. I’m mainly looking for the ones when we went on the run in 14.
 
Sep 25, 2013
1,627
0
0
Anyone have a list of the magazine covers Dak has been on? Wanting to get my framed and want to make sure I have all the ones I need

Not sure of all of them. I’m sure it’s a bunch at this point. I got the 1 of him in 2014 and the one of our team and OM on there with “Mississippi Madness” as the front cover framed for my nephew the other day and gifted it to him for his birthday. I thought it was a cool gift he would enjoy once he got older.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment