Dak having a Day (and a career)

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,579
31,855
113
Very anti-climactic tweet. You can’t have that audio and not even show the ball being thrown, or caught, or at all….
But we did get the piss missile call. I still have no idea what a piss mission is but I guess it’s good.
 

WrapItDog

Senior
Aug 23, 2012
4,336
791
113
I watched a video this week breaking down Pickens play in last weeks game. Every play if he put his mouth piece in it was a pass play. On run plays he didn't put his mouth piece in. So the Giants knew if it was a run or a pass before the ball was snapped. I watched today & it looked like Pickens was putting in the mouth piece every snap.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,308
14,876
113
I watched a video this week breaking down Pickens play in last weeks game. Every play if he put his mouth piece in it was a pass play. On run plays he didn't put his mouth piece in. So the Giants knew if it was a run or a pass before the ball was snapped. I watched today & it looked like Pickens was putting in the mouth piece every snap.

That’s pretty funny.

I simply don’t understand why modern football players can’t be bothered to put their damn mouthpieces in every play.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,308
14,876
113
But we did get the piss missile call. I still have no idea what a piss mission is but I guess it’s good.


Obviously a term of pretty recent vintage. I like the alternative definition about a trucker pissing in a bottle and then using it as a missle in an altercation.

I’d say the current QB at Mississippi State is a master of the piss missle.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darryl Steight
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation