Football D6 District Maps (guess)

HuskDaddy

Sophomore
Sep 14, 2017
221
172
43
Took a stab at D6 districts: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1xOnM_huaGUtOsAq7n5hijJquFb-3ejE&usp=sharing

With 34 varsity schools (Elba playing a JV-only schedule) I made 6 districts (4 with 6 and 2 with 5). I suppose you could do 7 districts with 6 districts of 5 and one of 4 but didn't love the splits. Putting Stuart and Santee in any district was hard enough as it was, but I tried to reduce the distance from east-west as much as possible.

Did I put all the RPAC schools together on purpose? Yes.

Poke holes in it if you want.
 

HuskDaddy

Sophomore
Sep 14, 2017
221
172
43
If both schools continue to trend downward in numbers, they probably could merge no big deal. Stuart has been small for a long time if I remember right.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LooseCannon

Payton2425

Redshirt
Jan 15, 2007
66
25
18
Classifications came out today. Schools have 1 week to opt up or opt down if they choose. Once that is done (Dec 18) the districts will be drawn and released no later than 12/22
They do not get time to decide to opt up or down. That deadline was November 30th. These are official numbers for each class. Unless you can show me where it says that they have a week.
 
Huskerland Preps

Latest

  1. 01 Huskerland Preps Where We Stand Entering Week 7: 11-Man
  2. 02 Huskerland Preps Football Wanna Be Finishin' Somethin': Tyson Jackson, Crofton
  3. 03 Huskerland Preps Meet the Coach: Gabe Eberhardt, Fillmore Central
  4. 04 Huskerland Preps Any Season: Mason Bolin, Red Cloud
  5. 05 Huskerland Preps Huskerland Week 6 Top Tens: 8-Man, Six-Man