CWS 6/18

QuaoarsKing

All-Conference
Mar 11, 2008
6,295
3,052
113
ESPN doesn't want another SEC champ. But they want 3 games. Chants win and LSU forgotten even being there in July.
Of course ESPN "wants" another SEC champ. ESPN has invested so much money in the SEC.
 

anon1758050382

All-American
Oct 6, 2022
4,548
6,809
113
I think he thought it was 2 outs and was going for the easiest play.
I don’t think so. He wanted to get a sure out and the lead runner. The moment got to him. Had this been a regular season game in April he goes to 2nd to start a game-ending double play.

I hate it for the player. He will never forget that.

I love it for the Arkansas fans, especially with what happened next.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar