CVAC Summer Football

Vik-Val 86

All-American
May 20, 2020
9,955
8,563
113
This is to the Maiden fans or anyone in the know. What scrimmage games will Maiden be involved in. I know last year Maiden was in Mooresville jamboree I believe. Will they be involved in the jamboree with Mooresville again for this year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maiden Creek

Maiden Creek

All-American
Oct 4, 2019
4,517
7,971
113
This is to the Maiden fans or anyone in the know. What scrimmage games will Maiden be involved in. I know last year Maiden was in Mooresville jamboree I believe. Will they be involved in the jamboree with Mooresville again for this year.
My understanding is yes on the Mooresville jamboree….and vs Hickory before that.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7