Custom Orange Motorcycle For Sale

osuchad

All-Conference
Jul 15, 2003
1,551
2,178
113

$5500 for Custom Honda VTX 1300. Message me for more details if you are interested.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AC2017

EvilPOKES

Heisman
Apr 23, 2008
110,059
19,206
113
Man, if the wife wasn't still in her PhD program, I would be all over this badboy! If you end up holding on to it, I may reach out to you in the future.
 
  • Like
Reactions: osuchad

SquinkY5786

Heisman
Dec 21, 2005
48,224
57,496
68
Wife won't let me buy one until kids are out of the house. Basically until it doesn't matter if I live or die
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers