Custom Orange Motorcycle For Sale

osuchad

All-Conference
Jul 15, 2003
1,551
2,178
113

$5500 for Custom Honda VTX 1300. Message me for more details if you are interested.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AC2017

EvilPOKES

Heisman
Apr 23, 2008
110,048
19,202
113
Man, if the wife wasn't still in her PhD program, I would be all over this badboy! If you end up holding on to it, I may reach out to you in the future.
 
  • Like
Reactions: osuchad

SquinkY5786

Heisman
Dec 21, 2005
48,219
57,491
68
Wife won't let me buy one until kids are out of the house. Basically until it doesn't matter if I live or die
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia