CUBS WIN THE DIVISION, CUBS WIN THE DIVISION

ArrowDawg

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2006
2,041
0
0
.....this year they're going to either lose to their cross-town rival and suffer from that misery or lose to a franchise that's been in existence for just 10 years(Tampa Bay Rays). I hope that doesn't happen, because I'm a sentimental fan of the Cubs, but I swear it's setting up that way. Damn Billy Goat.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report