Finals
Rochester 56 Lincoln 6
Springfield 45 Lanphier 8
Chatham 49 Rock Island 20
SHG 55 Jacksonville 14
MacArthur 28 U High 6
QND 49 Southeast 6
Sigh... chips and cheese as expected I guess...
Next week's menu: same ting
Different chef though...
Sibling "feast week", if you please...
QND-SHG
Rochester-Glenwood
Mac-Ike... nope
Alas, "the chef" will be on edge. We're all officially on coronary watch... I kid, it's heart will likely be at a resting rate this year. A snooze with its, well, boo... halftime exit and what is likely often referred to as sundowning, to the untrained eye. My apologies, we shouldn't take shots at the elderly things running around our feet.
Grab a bev and find your seat for another rousing single-course offering by its humble highness. What are we having for the main? The genus rattus gloat boat of course. Merely semi-elevated fondue and pretzels if I recall. It promises the expiration date was in this decade. We all have our own version of fine dining...
Onward to a game that matters... Oh Solon! You with us?