Crunchy Mike?

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
Sorry I missed this one. Who is Crunchy Mike? Can anyone post a video of this?
 

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
I just missed the whole story behind him being called "Crunchy Mike". Thanks.
 

benatmsu

Junior
May 28, 2007
2,412
259
83
If I remember correctly - during the video the guy filming (or someone else off-camera) said something to the extent of "Bust a rhyme Crunchy Mike..."
 

FreeDawg

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2010
4,104
1,106
98
jeremyrbrown said:
I guess you're just an expert on DDDY.
he didnt know this with all the big time "6pack shortimer" nonsense he talks. I completely expect him to call me some variation of a ****** with the date I joined to post (late '10???).

 

UFIA

Redshirt
Sep 24, 2010
4
0
0
DAWG61 said:
Sorry I missed this one. Who is Crunchy Mike? Can anyone post a video of this?
Crunchy Mike is no more, see my sig for his untimely passing at one of his club's meetings.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment