Crosswhites control problem:..............

cutbaitdawg

Redshirt
Feb 24, 2008
123
0
0
I noticed a little different delivery (motion) from last year. could this be the reason behind is control issue? Maybe I was seeing things.
 

Todd04State

Redshirt
May 2, 2006
136
0
0
I haven't seen him pitch this year, so I don't know. I do know that last year they worked with him speeding his delivery up, so it wouldn't surprise me.

If it's not broke, don't fix it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar