CrossFit and other classes

SquinkY5786

Heisman
Dec 21, 2005
48,224
57,496
68
anyone do any classes? I am interested in getting involved in something but just don’t like the heavy lifting involved with crossfit
 

giddyup

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
1,840
1,189
61
I’m 44 and have done CrossFit for 3 plus years . You can go light weight no problem, I’d recommend it. If your in Tulsa try ttown CrossFit downtown, the head guy went to osu
 
  • Like
Reactions: SquinkY5786
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight