Croomism Link - Pick your favorite

Indndawg

Senior
Nov 16, 2005
7,082
598
113
"I am resigning my position as head football coach at Mississippi State. I thank AD's Templeton and Byrne for their trust in me. Still, its time to move on....I hope the program is in better shape than when I got here"

I will loudly applaud and then turn hope back on
 

skydawg1

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2007
5,598
1,983
113
<font size="2" face="georgia,palatino">How hard was it to defend the triple option and did they do anything different? "No. They didn't do anything different. They didn't do anything we hadn't worked against. Absolutely nothing."</font>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report