Croom featured Now, ESPN!!

eckie1

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2007
4,093
4,298
113
I saw the post and flipped over, but I didn't see anything about us or Croom. So, I flipped back.
 
C

Cains Major

Guest
Focus is black coaches, but most of it has been with Croom, and MSU.

Good stuff.
 

bigkdawg

Redshirt
Feb 23, 2008
37
0
0
Yea... I remember an ole miss poster saying he was a pr nightmare. I thought the segment is one of the best things that could happen for us.
 

HD6

Sophomore
Apr 8, 2003
10,019
108
63
to miss the best piece on MSU I personally have ever seen? What kind of retard are you, the drooling kind or the kind that talks to shelves?
 
C

Cains Major

Guest
I don't know. When I first tuned in he was crying. The title is "Say it Loud". It's still on, but Croom and MSU were featured during the first 30Min.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar