Cristobal to Miami?

11thEagleFan

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2015
3,010
1,978
113
It seems that way. Oregon’s state newspaper saying that Oregon currently putting together a package to keep him in Eugene amidst reports that negotiations are happening with Miami. Just heard on the radio that Cristobal’s mother is in poor health and lives in the Miami area.
 
Last edited:

11thEagleFan

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2015
3,010
1,978
113
It’s bizarre but I would assume the president would make the hire? I honestly have no idea how university hiring/firing works. If true, Cristobal would definitely be a better hire than Kiffin. I want to see how Kiffin does without a 1st round QB on his roster.
 

Dawg1979

Redshirt
Jun 23, 2015
1,546
0
0
It’s bizarre but I would assume the president would make the hire? I honestly have no idea how university hiring/firing works. If true, Cristobal would definitely be a better hire than Kiffin. I want to see how Kiffin does without a 1st round QB on his roster.

Going to be waiting a while after Spencer Rattler transfers in
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama