Crest/Draughn update??

Shelby Lion

Heisman
Oct 3, 2002
14,485
12,593
113
They lost their QB running back and most importantly their dominate offensive line ! Defense still tough but their offense is lacking right now
 

Justafan56

Senior
Aug 17, 2013
608
432
0
Graduated the all-time leading rusher and all-time leading passer plus 4 O Linemen and Tight End. Offense is really struggling. O Line looks to be the issue. Very small and unable to make many holes in interior. Defense is solid and will keep them in most games. Gonna be a work in progress this year.
 

charger-80

Redshirt
Aug 12, 2016
21
25
0
Crest moved the ball good at times then turned it over..I wish they would call a play and run it instead of wasting a lot of time between plays...receivers missed some good thrown passes that would have been TD's....defense is still looking good
 

charger-80

Redshirt
Aug 12, 2016
21
25
0
Thanks guys,I'm a fan of high school football,my team is crest always will be win or lose....I work with shelby and burns fans so we all talk football,,but I pull for all Cleveland co. Schools as long as their not playing crest...
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7