For that to happen there would need to be three very unlikely things occurring:Still hoping a disgruntled Ga fan will sell me their sec tournament tickets.
1A high school?At what level is crean a good coach?
I hope Crean sticks around just for the pictures. He has the funniest non photoshopped pics ever that turn into gold when photoshopped.
Yeah I didn’t think it was that big of a deal.I read his comments - I don't think he said anything that he wouldn't say to anyone else face to face.
Saying a player isn't as good as he thinks he is - isn't exactly new to coaching. The leaking information part is concerning but someone did it, to his detriment and its natural to question who isn't loyal.
I am infinitely joyed to watch Crean whether it be picture or film. He's like all three stooges rolled into one. He has a manic foolishness about him combined with a shallow shiftiness. If he was a thief he'd have a rap sheet a mile long because he'd never get away with anything. If he was a card player he'd be perpetually broke. He could have had a fine career in Hollywood playing the sweaty nervous guy on the brink of some horrendous stupefying disaster.I hope Crean sticks around just for the pictures. He has the funniest non photoshopped pics ever that turn into gold when photoshopped.
Kenny Payne or Turgeon
Crean is a good coach at a certain level, but he's a damn weirdo and I don't like him at all. Needs to hang it up or go back to a mid major.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime